• How do I sign up to receive emails from KD&Co.?
o We’re flattered you like us so much! You can sign up by entering your email at the bottom of the page.
• The product I want is sold out! When will it be back in stock?
o Oh no! Honestly, we’re not sure. You can email CustomerService.KDandCo@KappaDelta.org for restock information.
• There’s a product I’d really love to see at KD&Co. How can I suggest it?
o Look at that creativity flowing! You can send product suggestions to Custom.KDandCo@KappaDelta.org
• What is Greek Licensing?
o Just like other companies & organizations, Greek Organizations are trademark owners that have the right and obligation to claim ownership of and to control the use of those marks. Want more information? This website should answer all your questions!Orders & Shipping
• How do I cancel my order?
o Clicked the check out button too soon? No worries! Email us at CustomerService.KDandCo@KappaDelta.org with your order number and we’ll take care of the rest.
• What payment methods do you accept?
o We’re versatile! We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay, Venmo, and Paypal.
• Why is there sales tax on my order?
o You must be shipping to Tennessee! Since we’re a Tennessee based company, all orders shipping within the state must be charged sales tax.
• How will my order be shipped?
o Here at KD&Co. we ship via USPS, with the occasional package routed through UPS.
• How long will it take to receive my order?
o Our goal is to get your order to you as quickly as possible! All apparel items are made to order, which means we need a little extra time to make sure its perfect. Bottom line: we guarantee you’ll receive your order within 14 days of ordering
• Will I be able to track my package?
o Of course! Once your order ships you’ll receive an email with tracking information.Returns & Exchanges
• What is your return & exchange policy?
o Sorry to hear you didn’t love your purchase! We’d love to help you. Fill out this return/exchange form and send it to us at email@example.com & we’ll help process your return. The nitty gritty:
- Unused and unworn merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
- Refunds will be processed to your original form of payment.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipments are returned to St. Louis, MO.
- When exchanging, if your new item costs more than the original item you will be charged the difference. If your new item costs less than the original item, you will be refunded the difference.
• I received the wrong item / my item was defective when I received it. How can I get a replacement?
o We hate to hear that! You’re never responsible for the cost of incorrect or damaged merchandise. Fill out this return/exchange form and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & we’ll help you process your return.